The Julius Pochette in calfskin nappa leather stamped with the signature Moranzani M-motif and detailed with shiny polished elements showcase this beautifully crafted pochette with elegance and finesse. Includes two internal pockets and a detachable hand strap.
Made in Italy.
- Colour: Black / Charcoal
- Calfskin leather
- Smooth texture stamped with Moranzani M-motif
- Size: L23cm x H13cm x D5cm
- Weight: 0.33kg approximately
- One internal zipped pocket
- One internal open pocket
- Black nappa leather lining & trim
- Palladium plated hardware elements
Avoid any detergents, chemical or leather cleaning products. Wipe clean with a soft microfibre cloth. Avoid exposure from direct sunlight and store in the provided protective dust cover. Do not place heavy items in the bag as it may affect its shape.
Please follow our Product Care instructions to preserve your luxury leather item.
- Complimentary Express Shipping
- Delivery with FedEx (approximately 4-5 working days)
- Purchases are delivered in the flagship Moranzani dark green box tied with a black satin bow.
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
- By card: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Paypal.
- Bank transfer is also accepted.
- Card payments authenticated and secured by 2Checkout.
Returns and exchanges
- See conditions and procedure in our T&C's
- Let us know if you are purchasing as a gift or on behalf of someone else so we can include the correct customer card details. Just leave a note on the order page or Contact Us after placing your order and we shall be happy to assist.
The name Julius means youthful amongst ancient prominence. The Julius pochette presents a new design for the men’s collections whilst preserving its traditional use. A practical, but stylish clutch bag for men defining elegance amongst other things with its polished palladium toned elements and the supple smooth leather that delivers an art form finish with the exceptional M-motif stamping. The Julius is also finished with a leather trim piping on its edges and detailed with a stunning natural grain leather on the lower face of the pochette, making this item a historical piece in tribute to its name.